Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Diamonds

I started this quilt probably about 9 months ago. I get so frustrated when I stop working on an item. I find it so difficult to finish some quilts. The piecing was a little changeling but I got through that just fine. I started quilting the straight lines and my machine did not like it at all. I fought with my machine for awhile. Finally I decided to take it in for service. It took a solid month to get it back and my then I had moved on to another craft (I can't sit still). So when I got my new machine it was one of the things I wanted to finish first. I really liked how it turned out. I had it laying on the back of the couch to remind me to take pictures and list it on my site. More than once someone grabbed it and covered up with it. It is super warm and very snuggly and I just love the colors. I used this tutorial from MQG for this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment